What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[email protected] thread. Updated as necessary - _dangtx_

_dangtx_

Banned
yeah it mightve been a fluke in the stats.....i think it put me 100 positions ahead vs the other day(120'th vs 220'th)

bwm

I dunno man, it can happen and be legit. All it takes is one pass over a lot of guys who dropped/quit folding or whatever. I've passed over 100 in a day and I sure some of the other guys here would agree.

_dangtx_

Banned
well its going to take me more than that..im only doing 8-10k ppd right now...if i had 4 pci-e slots id be ok dropping two more 8800's but with two i need more juicy cards

bwm

Still have one more open X16 slot? Hmmmm
Drop another 260/216 in there is possbile.
Or maybe one of the older models.
I understand newer drivers are supposed to have cleaned up that problem.
A Q6600 wouldn't hurt either if ya get a G0 stepping but I don't think there easy to come by any more.
That'd give you another 3500-4000 PPD, nice with two GPU cards .

_dangtx_

Banned
none. both are full....i missed out on a 775 board with 4 slots, then i wasnt decided about the amd one because i had just ordered parts lol

_dangtx_

Banned
if you dont fill all of em slots ill kill ya :D

man the fan n the mbo looks from 10 years ago lol....someone needs to yank it out and go for dual 60mm if they fit.

bwm

THey will be, prolly with 275's. Turn out, much to my utter shock and amazement, that an Agilent MIO card will even in it. That was a bit unbelievable so I made 'em send a pic with one fitted and sure enough, it does. Even with 4 vid cards. Cooling is gonna be rough though because the MIO generates 71 watts of heat all by itself. I'm thinking that isn't going to be a very quiet rig LOL.

_dangtx_

Banned
i tried to quiet the beast down, but the two top fans have a molex connector..i have a molex to male fan thing, but i got nothing that controls a fan that goes in there..might have to canibalize an old fan and splice it open....

Latest posts

Twitter