What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[email protected] thread. Updated as necessary - _dangtx_

bwm

New thread at Stanford or here?

Way I look at it, completed work units are the goal, second only to the erradication of a desease.
Points are just warm fuzzies assosicated with finshing a work unit to make it seem more like a sport.

But until I can find an authoritative answer about a couple of points I don't have answers for, yet, I don't know what/where to concentrate MY next build around, ie, cpu or GPU.

Are you gonna have any free time on da phone tonight?

Wife says she feels sickish so I may have to put that on hold till I can get her checked out. She's first in my book, everything else be damned.. Not serious yet but could be later on. Obviously I'm staying right here all night.

bm

Last edited:

bwm

vasamattauwit>>>>>>>>>>> :doh:

>>>>>>>>>>>>0<<<<<<<<<PPD :rofl:

I mean here we have a guy who doesn't know if he wants to fold or fart!!!!

Last edited:

_dangtx_

Banned
looking for a replacement riggie of course. gunna take a few days..or more :p

MarkOne

Banned
Help is on the way .... today I pass from 400 ppd :ph34r: to 5000 ppd :haha: , still only few CPU with the regular client. and only a modest 4890 with only 2,6 K a day

I will order some 250 to pass it at 20,000 a day... :clap: next step will be dedicated rigs.. at this time better check your butts Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

Latest posts

Twitter