What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

folding@home thread. Updated as necessary - _dangtx_

_dangtx_

Banned
me thinks better not touch them lol......put a fan to blow up......on the hs......dropped prime and 3dmark looping..lets see if bsod...

whats the safe voltage on air on 45nm amd parts..?:)

hmm...still looping..i let it loop for 3 times(except the eye candy and sound) and prime of course in the background..mightve been cpu temp as well..hmm....lets see if it finishes :) :punk:

Last edited:

bwm

me thinks better not touch them lol......put a fan to blow up......on the hs......dropped prime and 3dmark looping..lets see if bsod...

whats the safe voltage on air on 45nm amd parts..?:)
I have no idea what the Vcore limits are on Phenoms. Chances are you'll need the FULL OPN from the top of the chip itself to figure it out from AMD's own specs. Without that info, anything anyone says has a 50/50 chance of being right.

_dangtx_

Banned
looks like it didnt bsod yet :D thats only 3 loops

x462034ghz7.jpg

bwm

And at 3.6 Gigs??? Oh the horror of it all. I won't stand for that!!! C'mon lil q66, Get it up up up!!! Get it up up up!!! LMAO

_dangtx_

Banned
lolz...i upped .1 south bridge to get in winders, havent touched nb...lets see...

x462034ghz8.jpg

bwm

Now 3.8, he says. Gotta be some photochop trick. :ph34r:

Enough twicks. Lets see sum PPD numbas dude!! :clap:

_dangtx_

Banned
Now 3.8, he says. Gotta be some photochop trick. :ph34r:

Enough twicks. Lets see sum PPD numbas dude!! :clap:

not stable...either chip has reached its limit on present cooling or theres some tricks im too lazy to apply right now lol

back at 3.6...1ghz oc is not bad..try that on an intel quad cpu...let me know if it does it that easy...basically 3.6 took me 10 minutes lol...plus testing :)

anyway, prime in the background, 100 loops of 3dmark(w/out eye candy nor sound)..if its ok(1.5v) ill leave it there :bleh:

Last edited:

bwm

We want PPD numbas We want PPD numbas We want PPD numbas.

Get that thang feldun and go chase some women fur a while :biggrin:

_dangtx_

Banned
try any decent q6600 but very nice clocks for 100$ chip

well yes but a 110 dollar chip is one thing lol...and the mobos are dirt cheap..well except for the matx i like intell ones better...always giga of course.

bastuge rebooted after 30-45 minutes of prime and 3dmark...robably some fine tuning..voltage goes up in bigger chunks that id like :ph34r:

Last edited:

Latest posts