What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

4DoorGTZ

Congrats to 4DoorGTZ 5 million points,:shok:WOW thats over 5% of the team's total output.keep up the good work :thumb:

Goes to show that highest ppd doesnt mean too much if you cant keep it up and running consistantly. I myself took a year or 2 break from folding, and previously put up about 2m with Team #33, but pts are more appreciated when you're not #1 and staying there but moving on up the ladder.

And thanks!

trayton

GJ Guys keep up the good work I've started trying to contribute again :)
07.22.09 7,977 15 07.21.09 5,891 15
So I'm slowly helping again :) Not sure why I'm putting out less now then I did before and my video cards are way better now.

Use to have only 8800GT's now have a 9800 GTX OCX, 9800GX2 and my GTX260 what gives!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter