What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

Perineum

geeze, I should have at least donated my wrongly config'd GTX260 to Arinoth.... It did 140,000 PPD last month.

*sigh* at least it would have gone to the RIGHT team.

badatcards

geeze, I should have at least donated my wrongly config'd GTX260 to Arinoth.... It did 140,000 PPD last month.

*sigh* at least it would have gone to the RIGHT team.
You should get a hold of H.I.Ms #1 fan club and tell them you started a F@H team and want then to join:rofl:. Even if their not folding for us at least their folding:whistle:. Just kidding:haha:

badatcards

Congrats 4DoorGTZ, 10millions just around the corner:punk:. And way to go lsorense, Another millionaire:bananafunky:

Attachments

• 4 door ppd.jpg
    4 door ppd.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 105
  • lsorense ppd.jpg
    lsorense ppd.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 106

trayton

Nobody help Arinoth he created his own monster always playing cat and mouse with me and him winning well then I got some hardware so now I'm the big puddy cat and hes the little mousey!

Arinoth

Staff member
Nobody help Arinoth he created his own monster always playing cat and mouse with me and him winning well then I got some hardware so now I'm the big puddy cat and hes the little mousey!

I'll take back my pm on how to watch nhl games online for free then!

Arinoth

Staff member
lol arinoth all in good fun :) We should make a ArinTray account and combine are work and we'd be in the top 10 maybe even top 5 :)

Or we could make both full names because can't you have an underscore in it? This is some dangerous thinking as it could/would put 'us' in the top 10 or 5

Latest posts