What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

bwm

Hello there fellas. Well, I think I'm still the n00b on the team, but I did just nail my first 155 thousand points for ya. Damn shame I can't grab the 8 million I did for my old team and bring them here for ya, I'd do it in a second, but ya know that isn't possible. But, even starting anew, from scratch, it still feels good, SO, I present the team with my first 155,000 just for us. May it do humankind some good. See world stats in my siggy if interested.

bwm

My contribution to team 54196 so far;

:thumb:
That's a biggie. And good reason for YOU to be proud. Equally good reason for the team to be proud of YOU as well. :thumb:

bwm

Thanks. Glad to be here, and I hope many more points to come.

Arinoth

Staff member
Always glad to have another join our side and you'll be up there in points in no time

stoanee

Hello there fellas. Well, I think I'm still the n00b on the team, but I did just nail my first 155 thousand points for ya. Damn shame I can't grab the 8 million I did for my old team and bring them here for ya, I'd do it in a second, but ya know that isn't possible. But, even starting anew, from scratch, it still feels good, SO, I present the team with my first 155,000 just for us. May it do humankind some good. See world stats in my siggy if interested.

You are in top 10 HWC producers already!! :shok: :thumb: Way to go!!
Untitled.jpg

bwm

I must say, being born and raised in the lower 48, I don't recall ever being made to feel this welcome across a border as I am here.
Gentlemen all the way around. and I want ya to know that this 61 year old fart appreciates that like few other things in life.
Thank you one and all.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You are Welcome. We take pride that we are different from the other Forums out there. Very civilized.

Latest posts

Twitter