What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

BT!

LCB001 is still leadin the pack, but you were close :biggrin:
nice one Perineum :thumb:

badatcards

Congrats everyone . Nice one Stoanee with trying to keep up with the milestones, Their's always someone getting something :clap:. And people feel free to post up your milestones regardless how big they are. About 1 1/2 days untill I hit 1 million points:punk:. WTF everyone :thumb:

bwm

Chances are I'll hit 500k for HWC in less than another week. I'm proud of that.
I'm equally proud of the fact that I am near 8 million for the world, and will reach
that milestone here with you good people. Took what seems like forever to get
there, but was and still is worth it every step of the way, and every penny spent.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Chances are I'll hit 500k for HWC in less than another week. I'm proud of that.
I'm equally proud of the fact that I am near 8 million for the world, and will reach
that milestone here with you good people. Took what seems like forever to get
there, but was and still is worth it every step of the way, and every penny spent.

Every bit counts Mate, good to have you on our side of the fence for sure!

ST

_dangtx_

Banned
nice. and brado, you do need to be louder than this bro..dont be shy..and u ppl too.

if i were to post a thread named free pizza at my house i'd become poor in 5 minutes lol.

bwm

Da man has a point there. Unless ya wear false teeth which makes the job a lil easier! LOL

Latest posts