What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding tag requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airshehan

Can i also get a tag?

Name : Dar_ell

Its odd how my whole computer lags like hell when i fold only with my GPU.. oh well!
When folding with the GPU client on my computer, I don't see any slow down in my computer. When gaming, I always stop folding. It's kind of weird, you seem to have a faster GPU than I have! You should check it out! Have fun:thumb:

Dar_ell

When folding with the GPU client on my computer, I don't see any slow down in my computer. When gaming, I always stop folding. It's kind of weird, you seem to have a faster GPU than I have! You should check it out! Have fun:thumb:

Its probably my damn PSU.. sigh i wish a modular PSU would go on sale when i actually have money lol.

Airshehan

Its probably my damn PSU.. sigh i wish a modular PSU would go on sale when i actually have money lol.
Keep a watch for NCIX's deals! Subscribe to their newsletter. Every week, they have several different power supplies on sale! Good luck:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Can i also get a tag?

Name : Dar_ell

Its odd how my whole computer lags like hell when i fold only with my GPU.. oh well!

What drivers are you using? Older nVidia drivers resulted in lots of cpu usage...about 7-8 months ago, nVidia made changes which resulted in almost 0 cpu usage. Also, when you say 'lag,' do you mean the whole computer lags or just games?

Check your drivers, and if you are up to date and have lots of lag, create a new thread on here so that we can see what's up.

Welcome to the team!:canadianwave:

Deeival

Fold tag please :biggrin:
I've been lurking here for quite some time and decided to actually make an account last week. Started folding again now that summer is over and it's not 30 degrees in my house anymore.
I fold with a GTX 275 and vmware on my X2 6000 (that one should be replaced with something better soon).

There is my folding summary
Deeival - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

G

Fold tag please :biggrin:
I've been lurking here for quite some time and decided to actually make an account last week. Started folding again now that summer is over and it's not 30 degrees in my house anymore.
I fold with a GTX 275 and vmware on my X2 6000 (that one should be replaced with something better soon).

There is my folding summary
Deeival - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats
Request forwarded, Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts