What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell For Sale lots of PC stuff!

BT!

if this is the case, people losing money on deals the seller backed out of then this is a good example of someone that should lose there B&S privileges imo.

b1lk1

if this is the case, people losing money on deals the seller backed out of then this is a good example of someone that should lose there B&S privileges imo.
Well, if you ask me, this would be more of a case of buyer beware for trading with such a newcomer/low post count seller. Buyers also need to take 50% of the responsibility of the deal going bad since they are trading with unknown sellers. If we make this section too much work the mods will shut it down. It is not their responsibility to make sure sellers/buyers are honest, they just enforce the rules. Use your heads people. I would not trade with someone with under 100 useful posts unless we were meeting in person for the exchange.

Last edited:

mklym

Received mouse and sound card in mail today. Thanks.

Parts are in excellent condition and come with everything included from original purchase.
Mouse is heavily worn and sound card did not come with toslink cable.

Pictures of mouse condition here:

mklym/G5 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cable is not that big a deal, but $40 for the mouse is. It is definitely not in excellent condition, as stated.

gn2

You got ripped off on that mouse. I hope you took advantage of the feedback system and posted APPROPRIATE negative feedback for an obvious bad trader.

Dealing with "known" traders is not the key to successful deals, dealing with HONEST traders IS the key...

Anyone who deals like the starter of this thread trades, is simply NOT honest. NO ONE in their right mind would say that mouse was in anything but poor condition. To say it is "excellent" is a lie, plain and simple.

And backing out of a deal AFTER you've been paid is lying too...

mklym

Well, I have had one PM from the OP, in response to one I sent him. His attitude was 'I can not see a problem, the mouse works', where as it should have been 'I apologize, I have sent the toslink cable and $20.00 to your address. Here is the tracking number'.

This is being moved up to the next level of 'support'. I can not believe the grief ppl will cause themselves, for the sake of a couple of dollars. Oh well.

Have left negative iTrader feedback. Stay away from this seller.

Latest posts

Twitter