What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

For those of you looking to buy D0's online...

MAC

Associate Review Editor
As the title states, for those of you looking to buy D0's online, Montreal-based sohodiffusion currently has a whole skid of Core i7 920 D0's, batch # 3849A846.

They only have this batch in stock right now, so it's as close to a guarantee as you can get.

Hope this helps end the search for some of you :thumb:

Last edited:

MAC

Associate Review Editor
There's really no clear 'golden batch' for air/water cooling right now, but since this skid came from the U.S, at least it's a different batch than the 3845B026's that are currently found in Canada.

MpG

Um... damn. You can't pay online with these guys? The only options appears to be COD/money order.

MAC

Associate Review Editor
Um... damn. You can't pay online with these guys? The only options appears to be COD/money order.
Ooh, never noticed that before, I've always picked up orders.

Hmm, well COD is not that bad I guess. Just have to pay at the post office.

MAC

Associate Review Editor
Very nice find and a good price too! They are reliable though are they?
I've made dozens of orders with them without issue, it's not a shody little shop.

Having said that, I obviously have no experience with their shipping :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I got lost a few times going to their warehouse... they are legit, fast shipping too - no problem with COD with CP.

MAC

Associate Review Editor
I got lost a few times going to their warehouse... they are legit, fast shipping too - no problem with COD with CP.

Shockingly nice building huh?

Whoever thought of converting that place was a genius.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Was rather old last time I went - major renovations? I don't know why, but i can't seem to take the correct route everytime I went there. Always ended up on the street going to Victoria Bridge.

Latest posts

Twitter