What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

fractal design core 3000

YukonTrooper

Yah, Fractal makes some nice cases. I particularly like their silent-minded cases.

As far as the 3000 goes, it looks great for the price. In this price bracket, I'll also throw in a suggestion for the HAF 912.

AmuseMe

Perfect for the price. I can't stand cases like the HAF, but that's just me. I prefer minimalistic cases that don't bulge out everywhere (ie. HAF) Just me though :)

YukonTrooper

Perfect for the price. I can't stand cases like the HAF, but that's just me. I prefer minimalistic cases that don't bulge out everywhere (ie. HAF) Just me though :)
I generally agree, but I don't find the 912 overbearing.

BrutalGreen

thought I'd update on this. Went ahead and built this system in this case for a friend:

and for 65$ I'm on the fence with this...I rly like the quiet fans, fan controller, nice sleek minimalist looks, good airflow and dust filters!

But there were things srsly wrong with this case I hadn't seen even on some 30$ cases...like how the rubber standoff for the PSU makes it rise too much for the screws to align with the holes, and how the thumb screws are useless (need a screwdriver to go anywhere)...

I want to say nice cable management room in the back because srsly its decent and i'd say that and dust filters are about the only 2 things that make this stand out from the antec 100 and 300s but its just about 2mm too little for the molex connectors on the TX650 V2 (that have this annoyingly thick clip design on them) to fit, so it makes for quite some cable mess!

All things considered I'd say the Lancool PC-K60 at 70$ is still a much better buy if u can live with a non black interior but sadly it wasn't in stock when friend ordered this...

Latest posts

Twitter