What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Free and Open Source Games

Philth

Tribes: Ascend.

Anyone who played the originals should already be playing the beta. This is looking to be one of the best F2P games of the year, if not one of the best FPS games IMHO.

headsh0t

Tribes: Ascend.

Anyone who played the originals should already be playing the beta. This is looking to be one of the best F2P games of the year, if not one of the best FPS games IMHO.

From what I've played from both Tribes and Firefall, I'd have to say Firefall is going to be the best F2P game this year. BTW, trying to make your 25 post count I see :bleh:

Philth

From what I've played from both Tribes and Firefall, I'd have to say Firefall is going to be the best F2P game this year. BTW, trying to make your 25 post count I see :bleh:

Haha is it that obvious? Need to sell my rig! Haven't played Firefall but I remember stumbling upon it. Going to have to try it now!

G

STO is back on Steam now. Played a few hours last weekend, runs alot better than I remember last year, however with all the new players bound to join on Steam, who knows what it'll be like. The last few updates added quite a bit Star Trek Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Been 2 more Season updates since then, they have added alot of new feature and some new content, sure it is grindy but what MMO isnt nowadays.
PvP isnt that great since alot of the P2W ships/consoles tend to break the balance but that said private queues that dont run Universal consoles are still fairly even.
Good news is you can actually acquire all the P2W and store bought items simply by playing the game FTP, while I am a LTSer I have not spent a realworld dime in a longtime, just playing and using the item/currency to "buy" Z-points ( real worl currency) via the ingame exchange.
I dont care much for the ground maps TBH over the shoulder is not FPS IMO but the space combat is fun as hell.
Check it out if you want definitely worth a look.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/

Latest posts