What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Free innovation cooling 7 carat diamond tim giveaway!!

Nademon

Just wanted to announce that the signups are now officially closed. Thanks to all that signed up and will post results. This is shaping up to be a great giveaway and I'm sure we will collect oodles of data from all the testing. Hope everyone that hasn't received theirs yet will do so shortly. For all future assistance, posting, quetions, results, please post in the IC7 results thread. Here is a link for the results thread:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...est-results-thread-now-accepting-results.html

I will update the signup post shortly. Once you see your name in bold, you know it's been shipped out to you.

Thanks again and please feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions...I'm here to help in any way I can.

Nademon

Last edited:

arekieh

Done testing.
HOLY CRAP, 4C Drop :), thanks alot definitely buying more when i run out this stuff is awesome
Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Crownregent

I would love to try this product. I might not be an elite user or avid poster, but i have probably read over 1000 or 2000 posts on forums and heck even used forums to find solutions to my computer woes.
Just bought a i7 processor/ Asus Rampage II X58 (not bloody gene) and 12 gig ocz 7-7-7-20 ram.
The temp i currently have is a little high according to the cpu readout.. so if this plus the new DuOrb Aftermarket hsf will lower my temps , im all in.
I agree to test for Innovation Cooling and are stating that I will absolutely give results.

Lpfan4ever

Crown, hate to burst your bubble but signups were closed as of a week ago to my knowledge.

Jonwall

Crown, hate to burst your bubble but signups were closed as of a week ago to my knowledge.

Yep, although it is for sale in the HWC store now, id highly recommend buying some, out of the 35 results thus far only a single person had a raise in temps, and that was only 1c, the average temp drop is 3.67c, definitely worth the money.

Nademon

I would love to try this product. I might not be an elite user or avid poster, but i have probably read over 1000 or 2000 posts on forums and heck even used forums to find solutions to my computer woes.
Just bought a i7 processor/ Asus Rampage II X58 (not bloody gene) and 12 gig ocz 7-7-7-20 ram.
The temp i currently have is a little high according to the cpu readout.. so if this plus the new DuOrb Aftermarket hsf will lower my temps , im all in.
I agree to test for Innovation Cooling and are stating that I will absolutely give results.

Yep, although it is for sale in the HWC store now, id highly recommend buying some, out of the 35 results thus far only a single person had a raise in temps, and that was only 1c, the average temp drop is 3.67c, definitely worth the money.

Correct lpfan4ever, they were closed last week. Jonwall is correct, you can purchase IC7 at the HWC store and it comes with free shipping! Check out the results thread and I'm sure you won't need any convincing.:thumb: