What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Free, pay for shipping: Kingwin 92mm direct touch heatsink (but there's a catch!)

S_G

It's one of these: NCIX.com - Buy Kingwin RVT-9225 Direct Touch 3 Heatpipe Heatsink AM2 LGA775 S754 S939 S940 W/ 92MM PWM Fan - RVT-9225 In Canada.

I've had two of these sitting in my closet for months. I probably won't use it. So, allow me to spread the joy to one of my fellow HWCers. All you have to do is pay for shipping, which will probably be about $7 within Ontario and Quebec.

The catch: You have to tell me why you deserve it with the most absurdly hilarious story you can come up with. It doesn't have to be true, just make it ridiculous and funny. Post it as a reply to this thread, and the funniest and/or most absurd can have it.

Why am I doing this? It's my birthday, courtesy of:

:punk:

Soultribunal

Staff member
My Old Heatsink , was sad with me one day and packed its bags and left.
I called, wrote, and left many voicemails, but I couldn't convince it to come home.
I feel lonely without a Heatsink!
Very Lonely!!

ST

mchutch

give me the kingwin you will...

enjoy the rest of your Guiness you must!

Happy Birthday!

No crazy reason other than it's my step dad's b-day soon and I wanted to get him a CPU cooler or what he keeps asking for...the Swedish Bikini team (he's old , like Benny Hill era) lol.

CTA

just dont believe him... that heatsink is piece of junk... he recieved it for christma present from his blonde gf... because its not 120mm... thats why he gets rid of it...

btw happy birthday...

Mattu

A few years ago I brought my ex-girlfriend to dinner to break up with her... and i forgot my wallet so she had to pay :D

Jake_HT

I just came out of the closet and all the pressure everyone is putting on me is really heating me up and really stress testing me. I need this heatsink to cool me down. :sad:

(Disclaimer, I'm not gay..sorry fellas)

Twitter