What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Free, pay for shipping: Kingwin 92mm direct touch heatsink (but there's a catch!)

bojangles

So I told a couple of my Indian friends about this research article about how 60% of Indian's can't where internationally standardized condoms be cause their penises were too small.

One of them replied, "Yo man WTF is that ****. Such lies about that crap." He obviously seems to have the problem :).

My other friend replied, "HAHAHA sure as hell glad I don't have that problem!" I replied, "You sure?" And immediately after he said, "Yeah man just ask your mom! OH SNAP!!!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

kruzn4evr

You've all heard of Dr.Livingston I pressume (pardon the pun thats not the joke), one day while walking along the beach on a stranded island he came a great big African man, he looked up at him and said "what am I going to call you?...I know, you Bingo, me Dr. Livingston" the great big man looks down at him and in his really deep voice says "Bingo, Dr. Livingston...Ok". As they walked along the beach they came across a tall palm tree, Dr. Livingston says "Bingo, thats a tree", Bingo looks the tree up and down and says "tree...Ok", they walk a little further and come a huge boulder, Dr. Livingston say "Bingo?..thats a rock" Bingo again looks at it and "Rock...Ok". They get further down the beach and see a couple making love and Dr. Livingston thinks, "how am I going to explain this one!...I know" he looks at Bingo and says "Bingo, thats a man riding a bicycle", Bingo looks over at the couple then back at the Dr. scratches his head and looks back at the couple and says "man riding bicycle...Ok". Next thing you know Bingo turns around and picks up a huge rock and drops it on the couple and kills them!!....Dr. Livingston screams out "Bingo???? why on earth did you do that????...Bingo looks at him and says "Man riding Bingo's bike"

S_G

LOL... I wish I had heatsinks for all of you. It was a tough choice, but Nademon wins the heatsink.

And Eagle Eye, my hairy arms look shaved compared to my legs. Robin Williams has nothing on me.

Soultribunal

Staff member
LOL... I wish I had heatsinks for all of you. It was a tough choice, but Nademon wins the heatsink.

And Eagle Eye, my hairy arms look shaved compared to my legs. Robin Williams has nothing on me.
Ya know, that might have been a TMFI situation right there...

Grats Nade!

ST

Nademon

thanks guys! I can just imagine the cabby's face. And thanks SG, hope you had a great birthday and look forward to putting that heatsink to use. i'm sure it will end up involved in some sort of folding venture!

Twitter