What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Free, pay for shipping: Kingwin 92mm direct touch heatsink (but there's a catch!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT!

my brothers q6600 is dieing to be overclocked, and i'll hold my breath until you give it to me! hehe, Happy Birthday!
cat-holding-breath.jpg

Nademon

My cousin's friend relayed a story to me:

A woman and her husband were heading out for their anniversary. They were running late and their cab was waiting outside. The woman and her husband were nearly out the door when they remembered they had forgotten to put the dog out so it wouldn't tear up the place while they were out. The woman was waiting in the cab and explained to the cab driver her husband would be out shortly. Not wanting the cabby to know the house would be empty, she told the cabby that her husband went to check on her mother who was staying home. When the husband came out, the cabby asked "everything okay?"

The husband answered: "Ya. First the bitch ran into the basement because she knew I was trying to put her out in the backyard. She then ran upstairs and hid under the bed. I tried to scare her out but she wouldn't budge so I got a broom and poked her until she came out. She then ran behind the couch and peed all over the floor from excitement because she thought I was playing a game. I finally threw some cookies on the floor and she began eating them up off the floor all the way to the back door. I had to push her out and lock up before she ran back in!"

Happy Birthday!!

Eagle Eye

Yeah really debating if I should have another beer, the anticipation is killing me. Well not really just bored and a little buzzed

A man with good taste is a man that drinks Guinness and thats you sir!

Happy Birthday S_G

A woman in a hurry to get her daughter to school on time was pulled over for speeding.

The mom smiled at her daughter and said "Don't worry dear! I can get out of this ticket."

The cop approached the car and he asked "Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?" With a big smile she replied "Sure you are selling tickets to the policeman's ball."

He then said, "Ma'am, I am a State Trooper, we don't have balls."

:bleh:

antaholics

I saw the pictures and almost had a nerdgasm

Then I saw the beer.

Reminds me of today.. when I was at the Chinese supermarket, I saw this and I lol'ed

b665hd.jpg

Then I saw the label beneath it... :rofl:

Happy Birthday! :punk:

Last edited:

Object X

my stock heatsink made anti american remarks and was shipped off to guantanomo bay. After many hours of " compromised positioning" and waterboarding its been unable to fufill its cooling duties anymore.

Eagle Eye

Ohhhhhhhhh hot thats what I like "hairy arm in photo" I just want to touch it, can I please pretty please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.