What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Freebie section in BST ?

MARSTG

HardOCP forum has a freebie section in their BST, you guys think we can do the same? I mean stuff we hoard and we could give for free to other members for some projects, they just pay shipping? I am highly aware that we are way smaller but we could do the same, what do you guys think?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
There hasn't been any demand for it. There's nothing to stop you putting up a WTS thread with Free in the title.

10e

You can always start a thread with WTGA or WTD (want to give away or want to donate) but no WTFs please :punk:

Nothing wrong with that.

I think you should start a thread MARS! Maybe I will too

:thumb:

sswilson

Staff member
In before the
'looking for free GTX 1060+ k thx bai' 1 post user
;)

Nah... the successful ones are never quite that specific.... they'll be along the lines of "Please send me all of your unwanted electronics (working of course..... )".... :)

If we were to make a sticky my recommendation would be that it follow all BST rules WRT posting and that it be restricted to "push" posts (as opposed to pull).

Latest posts