What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

front page news articles

On2wheels

Are the stories on the front page not completed or are they meant to only be one short paragraph? I'm not getting anything to load past the opening line, stories from June of this year about Ryzen for example. Even paused my adblocker with no change.

Mr. Friendly

sounds like it's time for a new upgrade. PC's from 1995 are too slow this day and age...

kidding aside, I have no issues, the articles load in full but don't go past the intro unless I scroll down and then it shows in full.

Entz

I get the same thing. Is there supposed to be an embedded video or load text as you scroll. Either way its not working in chrome at least (ad-blocker on or off doesn't change things).

1572457875267.png

Mr. Friendly

ah...that's just news, so a tidbit, not a full on article. at least that's my take away as all the news articles have a short paragraph and nothing more. the review article and stuff load in full though, which is what I thought you were meaning.

Entz

Something has to be missing, this isn't twitter :p

If you look at the news page, it shows the exact same text as the summary.

1572458041364.png

Nothing to read more ... My guess is the details page is reading the wrong database column.