What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: 2700 DSL modems priced to sell! (GNet BB0060B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookieottawa

hey loooking for some modems

Hi

I am looking for a modem, i am switching to acanac, will these modems work with them? I am from Ottawa, looking for a local pick up, please emial me at kevinkempt at the hotmail.. or send me your email!!

Thanks
Kevin

Teddy Boom

I'm pretty sure he still has some. If not, I've got a few of his modems to pass along :D

Great seller, and the modems are pretty solid. They'll be fine on Acanac. You might want a different config file though, I think they come set for bridge only operation by default.

Cheator

I'm pretty sure he still has some. If not, I've got a few of his modems to pass along :D

Great seller, and the modems are pretty solid. They'll be fine on Acanac. You might want a different config file though, I think they come set for bridge only operation by default.
There are some left, but I quit and went to a better company :) So this thread is definately close-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts