What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: AMD Phenom 9850 and Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Things

Seriously though - I would swap it into one of my systems so that I can build a system for my mom using the swapped-out E1200 + ASUS mATX. Her P3 desktop finally croaked on her and she gave me a bit of a guilt trip over Thanksgiving, telling me I should do something about it (not in so many words of course).

matsta31

Seriously though - I would swap it into one of my systems so that I can build a system for my mom using the swapped-out E1200 + ASUS mATX. Her P3 desktop finally croaked on her and she gave me a bit of a guilt trip over Thanksgiving, telling me I should do something about it (not in so many words of course).

moms know how to do this stuff...

and I guess you are the living proof that one can never have too much computers...

S_G

:censored:

Wow, looking at "the farm" you need this because???? :dots:
It's an electronic farm. He is inbreeding the systems to build a stronger future. Soon, he will rule us all. Promptly afterwards his minions will become self-aware and kill him.

chibi_man

Yikes, that was fast.

Ok I hate to be unfair with things but this came on a whole lot faster then I thought it would.

I have one member who was first and would take them both. However since I got them all at once I think it be fair to give others a chance if they badly want it. So if you really want it offer me a higher bid otherwise the first member to PM me get them.

Not trying to sound greedy. I just know what it feels like to luck out.

Gunner86

Yikes, that was fast.

Ok I hate to be unfair with things but this came on a whole lot faster then I thought it would.

I have one member who was first and would take them both. However since I got them all at once I think it be fair to give others a chance if they badly want it. So if you really want it offer me a higher bid otherwise the first member to PM me get them.

Not trying to sound greedy. I just know what it feels like to luck out.

Sorry but that is being greedy, Dead things was the first one to say he would buy it so you should sell it to him and stop making poor excuses for making more money.....

matsta31

+1 for selling to Dead because he was the fastest.

And the applicable rules here is that you post price and respect them. There is other site for auction style selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts