What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell FS Asus GTX 580 Direct CUII with EK Waterblock installed

supeg

Hello,

Just upgraded to a 680 so I am selling my 580. It is the Direct CU II version here

ASUS - Graphics Cards- ASUS ENGTX580 DCII/2DIS/1536MD5

with this waterblock installed.

EK-FC580 DCII - EN (Nickel) - GeForce GTX 5x0 Series - Full Cover for Nvidia GeForce - VGA Blocks - Blocks

While testing max OC got it up to 970 just to see how high it could go, ran it at 899 daily. Includes the Waterblock already installed. Could prob find the original cooler but it would be another box to ship so would prefer just to ship including the block.

Asking only 280 for it shipped in Canada.

Paypal (must be verified) or cash (edmonton pickup)only. Sorry no EMT my bank is a credit union and does not take it.

Last edited:

supeg

Bump. Need this gone soon, dropping price to 280 shipped anywhere in Canada.

Smoking deal IMO

supeg

Yah, I will look for original cooler.

I bought a couple things and traded with someone as well on here, but never sold anything.

SugarJ

Staff member
Do not make price comments or lowball offers in the thread please. Keep your offers to Private Message.

supeg

I thought the price was a good one. I can lower it to 260 shipped but thats about it.

supeg

Found stock cooler, can include it as well, lowest I could do is 250 shipped for everything.

rommelrommel

So tempting and I don't even watercool. If I buy this then I need a rad, pump, etc... lol

Latest posts

Twitter