What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: Creative Zen Vision:M 30Gb, Sony Digital Cam, Thermaltake Big Typhoon, 120mm LED

Taz

Thanks Panzer...but Creative's firmware updates disallow you to copy radio, whereas I found some other firmware updates out there that still allow you to copy the radio, as well as a couple other things, except they're obviously not from Creative. Was just wondering if anyone had tried any of them.

PanzerIV

Banned
Oh wasn't aware about this. I bet they didn't say it in the changelog cause else no one would do the update. Anyway I was never listening to radio cause to me, what's the point of listening to crappy radio music when you got your own one. Isn't it the point of having an mp3 player? Not to be force to listen at the radio inside you car. I'll update my main post as I've just sold my Creative with my hold 5300 mp3 collection, 2 houres ago to a girl from here for 100$. :biggrin:

Edit: Damnit when I change the title of my first post it doesn't change it for the thread... will need to start a new one :/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter