What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell FS: DDR3 / i7 860 / SSD / MOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlef

He sent me a PM stating its been shipped, and should receive it Monday/Tues. I've yet to receive any tracking information.

-edit-

Went offline without response. Doesnt look good right now man.....

Just sent him another PM asking for tracking information or an EMT refund if it has yet to be shipped.
I'm not trusting this at all. I should have done better research on his history.....

Still the same story from this guy via text....
Did anyone who had issues ever get a tracking number from Andre?

Last edited:

mattlef

Given that this seller now has had two different sales where people have been experiencing serious delays, I'm starting to get seriously concerned. I know that Andre has been a supportive member in the past, but regardless of the reason, if you are unable to live up to your word, you should not be able to participate in a forum that our word is our bond.

I've sent him an ultimatum stating that I require tracking information by 6pm EST today (6/27/2010) or a full refund for my purchase or I will escilate this as if I have been scammed.

For all of you who have had serious delays, or have delt with Anabioz aka Andre in the past, can you please pm me.

Thanks

jay51

i never had probs with andre..little delay one time...
but again other sellers have had delays with shipping my items after being paid eg. Mattlef :)
im sure it will all workout bud..

mattlef

i never had probs with andre..little delay one time...
but again other sellers have had delays with shipping my items after being paid eg. Mattlef :)
im sure it will all workout bud..

Oh I'm sure it will, but considering others had to wait over a month and a bit to receive items, and I'm in dire need, I'm not waiting around patiently when a promise has been made. He says via text that he has the tracking number, just has to look it up, since he shipped 6 different packages.

Those who have purchased from this thread, have you received your tracking information yet?

MarcusFoX

Matt im sure they're in the mail.... I know Andre... I played compition cod4 with him... he isnt the one to rip anyone off you can trust me on that... as for the excuses hes been giving I dont know what thats all about... thats not like him at all... I will say I do keep in pritty close contact with him and over the last 3 months I havent heard to much much from him.

jay51

Oh I'm sure it will, but considering others had to wait over a month and a bit to receive items, and I'm in dire need, I'm not waiting around patiently when a promise has been made. He says via text that he has the tracking number, just has to look it up, since he shipped 6 different packages.

Those who have purchased from this thread, have you received your tracking information yet?
I will add after i msg'd you you where very prompt in mailing my item,and your explanation for the delay was fine with me :biggrin:
hopefully like Marcus says its in the mail and something came up and everything is ok with Andre.

mattlef

Well, Andre came though with a tracking number yesterday.... it said it was shipped... .yesterday.
I dont know what the issue was, have yet to change pm's. I'm happy to receive it, and look forward to getting the motherboard.

mattlef

hey guys.
I wanted to update everyone on what went on with this motherboard.

Looks like Andre is a busy guy.
He got the board out to me, admittedly a little late, but it got to me like he stated, and sent it xpress post. Unfortunately it was damaged from canada post, pretty badly at that, three of the caps were broken on and the ram slots were jacked up hardcore. In saying that, he refunded my money in 24 hours, as promised. All in all, I will be leaving feedback, as positive. I understand people are concerned about the time, and justifyably so, however I'm going to state this. I will do business with him again. We've all be late on things before. the only advice I'd give is to try to have better communication, other then that.... shit happens. And I will be happy to do business with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts