What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [FS]EVGA Hydro Copper 2, MCP35x Pump (pwm), NZXT LX fan controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeman

Hi guys,

Selling a few parts here I've had set up in my system since early March. I've taken the "dive" and gone full out on my dream machine, and these are a couple of the spare parts. Everything as with all of my other sales and parts have had excellent care taken; this stuff is like new in perfect working condition. I swap parts like nobodies business every 3-4 months or so!

**if anyone is interested, I also have a few months old Corsair 700D case I can post the pictures up of and sell for a decent price too. On the fence about getting rid of it.

Shipping will be agreed upon via PM, and dependant on how fast you want to get it and with what carrier. Will discuss during sale. Must ship registered with tracking and delivery signature. No cheapest option shipping please.

Payment: PayPal only to confirmed address.

Heatware can be found here.

The Parts

- Swiftech MCP35x PWM pump with aftermarket EK DDC X-Top V2. Much better than stock top for noise, with much better machining quality on the EK part and at the top of performance charts $100

- EVGA Hydro Copper 2 GTX580 GPU water block. Comes with fittings (1/2" and 3/8" barbs & clamps), of course all screws for mounting and a High-Flow bracket. Thermal pads are pre-installed, and are in perfect shape for mounting on your card. TIM is needed $100

- NZXT LX dual bay LCD fan controller. Has 5 fan channels, 6watts per channel (enough for multiple fans per channel). Solid looking on screen display - quite nice looking. I have an Aquaero 5 now, and I still prefer the nice colour display on this NZXT over the 'dot-matrix' of the AE5; solid little unit. $45

Pictures
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.