What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: EVGA Nforce 780I SLI LGA775 ATX 3PCI-E16 1PCI-E1 2PCI SATA2 RAID Sound GBLAN 1394

2urr

Last edited:

llama_egg

Read the rule my good sir. You require a picture of the object in question as well as your screen name!

Jon_di2

Read the rule my good sir. You require a picture of the object in question as well as your screen name!
Hey IIama_egg if you don't want people to think ur a mod, you probably should stop explaining the rules :bleh:

And for the Mobo... it's only 232.21
225 shipped is still a deal tho! Since there is no tax or shipping on the 232. I just bought the 780i ftw mobo and it's working great (probably would have bout this from u otherwise...)

soooo... bump! (ha I edited it so your comment makes no sense at all Vortex... wait what bmup...)

Last edited:

llama_egg

Hey IIama_egg if you don't want people to think ur a mod, you probably should stop explaining the rules :bleh:

And for the Mobo... it's only 232.21
225 shipped is still a deal tho! Since there is no tax or shipping on the 232. I just bought the 780i ftw mobo and it's working great (probably would have bout this from u otherwise...)

soooo... bump! (ha I edited it so your comment makes no sense at all Vortex... wait what bmup...)
*cough* LLama_egg *cough*

True fact, llama's lay eggs.

Oh, and all because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I don't want to help the community.

And of course, bump, sure someone should be interested in this.

Twitter