What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: Mountain Mods Horizon Case - Sky White

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_G

HD Bay - Removable Holds up to 15

Eh, how does it hold 15, and how many HDDs can you fit with your current water cooling configuration, minus the HDD cage you added to the 3x5.25"?

What "round blue switch" are you referring to, and why can't you include the white bay covers? (That means I'd have holes in the bays unless I use all 6, correct?)

Apollo4g

HD Bay - Removable Holds up to 15

Eh, how does it hold 15, and how many HDDs can you fit with your current water cooling configuration, minus the HDD cage you added to the 3x5.25"?

What "round blue switch" are you referring to, and why can't you include the white bay covers? (That means I'd have holes in the bays unless I use all 6, correct?)

Hold up to 15 hdds without watercooling.

The back 2 bottom fans have an attachment internally that holds a good 9 Hdds itself. (Pic below)
Also comes with hdd brackets that hold 3 hdds each and attach to a fan.

With my current watercooling config i can fit & hdds in my case. More if i squeezed.

The "round blue switch" (Pic below) is a custom one and costs me about 40 bux to get. Also i am keeping it for my next build it has some sentimental value.
Its not what the MM case comes with anyway, instead of the "round blue switch" you will get the same one as the reset (on the left of the "round blue switch") in its place.
You can get some switches like that here:
Vandal Resistant Switches - 22mm : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Yup that means you have to fill the bays up, its pretty easy to make one yourself, i only bought 2 myself and our saving them for my next build also :)
You can get some here:
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=25560&vpn=SBPLATEALUW&manufacture=Mountain%20Mods
But for $15 each, they are really not worth it. Your better off spray painting some wood covers white. :haha:

DSC01379-1.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

Rapid-X

that sh*t is crazy holly cow wish i was around that area and had that loot to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts