What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell FS: NEW Windy Soldam Altium Super X Muscleback (Black) Comp Case

gluzko

As title states, up for sale is a Windy Soldam Super X MB case in black.

I have not used this case, reason for selling is that the case came out to be smaller than what I wanted (it is an ATX case, but it is not big enough to fit my crossfire setup).

Price: $170USD or 200CDN
Shipping: Not included, please email me about shipping and I will give you a quote.

Reference on ebay is zeonix, sorry I don't use heatware. I sold a case on ebay before, hopefully that auction is still up for you guys to check my legitimacy.

Pix:
Inside Shot
img0675dv1.jpg

Shot of the Side Panel with the vent (You can remove it if you want to)

Shot of the case with all the panels back on
img0681ah7.jpg

Case Front:
img0683kg7.jpg

Case Back:
img0682sj3.jpg

Case Side:
img0684kl2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
A few comments:

- Good luck with your sale
- Adding your location will be helpful for buyers, for shipping purposes
- you're almost there with the pics: all you're missing is your username and today's date hand-written on a piece of paper.

Thanks.

Eagle Eye

Great cases and a rare find company went brankrupt back in 2006 sadly. They produced some of the finest cases from Japan a shame we won't ever see such qaulity again.

Good luck with your sale!!

gluzko

pix uploaded... but forgot to put the dates up =_= ill do it tmr... bit lazy about bringing the case out again

BrainEater

It this Item still around ?

I am soooo tempted to buy this.

Windy's basically own lian-li's and lian li is the shit.

Are you a modder ?

I can show you how to put that video card into that case.I'm probably the only person on earth running an 8800GTX in a lian-li pc-65.

If you are not interested in modding it , and still want to sell , let me know.I will count my change.

:thumb:

edit : I'm not sure , but I've heard it was only windy's metal supplier that went bankrupt......

Latest posts

Twitter