What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS - Q6600 Lapped, E8400, 4 GB ReaperX PC28000, 8800 GTX

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Wow....stuff really sells fast on this forum. Great to see everything sold!!

sswilson

Staff member
Wow....stuff really sells fast on this forum. Great to see everything sold!!
It helps a lot that we've only got two or three major centers represented.

I've never been a big fan of purchasing used gear sight unseen, and I suspect many others feel the same way.

zlojack

Well.. I think the fact that most of this stuff was pretty new probably helped too.

It's pretty much been tested then sold for the most part :biggrin:

It will CasheKicker.

Check with the other users here who bought from me. Prompt shipping and the gear works great.

I think I said it before... I have "hardware acquisition syndrome" so I tend to buy something to check it out...

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Well, I know zlojack just bought my ZM1200 and paid extremely fast...so that bodes very well indeed.

I even buffed all my greeby fingerprints off of it. :D

CasheKicker

Well I received my new to me E8400 today from Zlojack.

I have not had a chance to try it out yet as I am waiting for a new Mobo and Ram to come in 1st. One thing is for certain though, if 1st appearance is anything then I got a great deal.

The E8400 arrived carefully packed in a 1 cubic foot heavy duty cardboard box, inside was stuffed to the brim with packing foam cheezies offering extream protection from the brutal treatment Canada Post is known for. After digging through the foam cheezies I found the CPU packed in it original package in pristine condition. Opening the package I was amazed at the condition of the gear. The thermal past was not even disturbed, still perfectly intact and ready to be mounted, the CPU itself was almost spotless, you would never have known by outside appearance that this chip had ever been installed on a rig. Also as promised was the original documentation and receipt.

Fast, prompt, professional. Every moment of my 1st internet purchase site unseen has been excellent so far.

Thanks Zlojack, I will do business with you any day.

CK

zlojack

:biggrin:

Glad you're pleased! I never actually mounted the stock heat sink as I used the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme.

I also always keep the original packaging and receipts (my wife goes nuts - "When are you going to throw out these stupid boxes? When the warranty ends, sweetheart." :biggrin:)

I got all that extra packing material kicking around because I've been ordering my LC parts, so I might as well put it to good use!

Anyway, the chip works great! I think you'll really enjoy it with your GA X38 DQ6.

Great doing business with you too CK! Fast payment and very quick from the moment he said "I'll take it" to the moment the transaction went through.

Latest posts

Twitter