What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: Q9550 Used less than 1 month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nademon

FS: Q9550 Used less than 1 month! (SOLD)

MY M.O.:
-No packaging/accessories unless otherwise stated.
-I never ship first...check my Heat, Ebay, or RFD refs in my sig...I'm solid!
-I take good care of all my stuff so you can expect it to work like new unless otherwise stated.
-Prices are pretty firm unless there are multiple items and you want to buy most or all and then maybe a some flexibility.
-local deals preferred, but willing to ship at buyer's expense. Pickup usually near Brimley and Steeles in Toronto, but I do my best to meet at a place that's mutually convenient.
-I’m a straight shooter so expect no problems from my end and I’ll expect the same from you.
-Accept cash, EMT or Paypal (plus 3% for fees)
-HEATWARE FEEDBACK MUST BE EXCHANGED!
-First come first serve. First one to meet me with the funds gets the item. Item can be held for 5 days if $20 non-refundable deposit is provided. If not purchased by 6th day, item will be up for sale again and I keep your 20 bucks!
-Not really interested in trades at this time.
**I always do my best to make transactions as smooth as possible (within reason) and give full disclosure on all items. I hate scammers (that's why I never do it) so please look elsewhere if you are one of them. Let's keep things honest folks and we all win!

Now that we have all that out of the way,

UP FOR GRABS...

This is my first thread on Canucks, so Mods, please let me know if I'm not in compliance with something and I'll fix it asap! Thx.

1 – I have a less than 1 month used Intel Q9550 with retail box.

Bought in September '08 and never abused. It was always kept within Intel specs and always kept on water...fantastic chip! I'm only selling because I just picked up a QX9650 from cadaveca (awsome seller FYI). Had a buyer lined up for the Q9550 that backed out for whatever reason, so I'm putting it up here for the fine folks of Hardware Canucks! I believe when I checked the VID on cpuz, it was under 1.2v. Ran a lot cooler than my Q6700 did on same cooling setup (to be expected) but I was pleasantly surprised how much cooler.

-->$270-->SOLD!

NDC_5577.jpg

NDC_5576.jpg

If you have any questions, PM me. Please remember Heatware feedback must be exchanged!. So if you don't have a Heatware account you'll need to open one.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

Nademon

Thanks for the extremely warm welcome folks! Item is already pending. Just one question...am I allowed to post up the same Item on different sites when listed on Hardware Canucks? Don't wanna break any standing rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts