What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell FS: Retail Box ATI Sapphire 4870X2 GTA!!

GamingArena

For Sale:

Retail Box ATI Sapphire 4870X2 2gb DDR5 PCi-E

Receipt Included
Everything in the box is steal seald unused just took the card out.

SOLD!!!!!

Last edited:

netforce

I got the same one.
Payed $273 + tax at tiger direct in etobicoke. Monster of a psu. When i called EVGA about a video issue, and told him i have this psu, the guy laughed for like 5 min :)

netforce

so its a 1.6 Kilowatt PSU :haha: :punk:
LOL, yeah, but only if you run a 20A circuit to the outlet of your psu :D
Otherwise it runs on "only" 1200w :D
You know you're hardcore when you have to call in an electrician to wire you computer :ph34r:

TerenceJ

LOL, wow, so you also require a 20A circuit just for the computer :bleh:

:bananafunky:

Does it work that way? I guess your supposed to only used up to 1500 watts safely from a wall outlet, even though it can go up to like 1800, but might heat up. Ah, its sunday and I can't think bout it, good luck on the sale :thumb:

netforce

LOL, wow, so you also require a 20A circuit just for the computer :bleh:

:bananafunky:

Does it work that way? I guess your supposed to only used up to 1500 watts safely from a wall outlet, even though it can go up to like 1800, but might heat up. Ah, its sunday and I can't think bout it, good luck on the sale :thumb:
It comes with 2 power cords. One 20A cord that requires a special socket, and a regular socket cord with a built in fuse that kicks in when the psu draws more than ~1300w

Twitter