What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: Samsung 305t Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Mint Like New Samsung 305T Plus, Reason I'm getting rid of it is I like *image* and colors of the the Dell 30" I also bought(bought both at around the same time, Samsungs build quality, image quality, stand frankly seems much better and I hate to part with it but theres one thing that annoys me about the samsung)

I bought it thru NCIX and got the LCD No Dead Pixels Warrentty on it which is basiclly like a one year warentty aganst ANY defects (which btw the monitor is FLAWLESS, no dead, stuck, round, silly pixels to be found, no backlight bleeding or otherwise, this really is perfect). The monitors older revision (305T vanila) was actually reviewed here http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...ng-syncmaster-305t-30-lcd-monitor-review.html

A Quick recap

Pros:

- Very good picture quality
- No ghosting
- Wide viewing angles
- 3 year warranty

Cons:

- No HDMI or Display Port
- Not HDCP compatible - UNLIKE REVIEWED MODEL THIS MODEL IS 100% HDCP COMPATIBLE!!!!

As bolded above, this is the ONLY DIFFRENCE I CAN FIND BETWEEN THE 305T and the 305T PLUS, the Plus model (the one I am selling) IS HDCP COMPLIENT, THIS MEANS BLU-RAY MOVIES AND ETC WORK ON MY MONITOR.

Remeber this comes with a 3 yr warrenty and the first year is covered by NCIX Express Coverage - with "ZERO Dead PIXEL" Exchange. NCIX will honor it as long as you have and invoice which I will email PDF of or print off a copy at end of sale.

I'm looking to do a Local Pick up (GTA Area), but am Willing to ship if buyer spilts cost of shipping with me.

GONE. read rant in last post.

HeatWare (Yes I have pretty much no heat, I don't buy/sell online much, usually between friends)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts