What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FT/WTB: Cold Cathode Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

miggs78

Guys I am in need of a Cold Cathode Inverter, those blue boxes. I have an extra cold cathode tube sitting but can't power it up.

Don't mind buying or could trade with something..

Scart

I have a spare. I'm outside of edmonton and its really not worth shipping I don't think.

jay51

i have a few complete set aswell,let me know if you still need one and ill open 1,im in sask. tho//just pay shipping

miggs78

i have a few complete set aswell,let me know if you still need one and ill open 1,im in sask. tho//just pay shipping

You mean just the inverter right. If I wanted to I would have purchased the whole kit. Postal code is t3j 2v9, what would be the estimate shipping.

jay51

yes just inverter have few single kits and some and double kits..i dont need all the inverters...i be willing to to help fellow member..
not sure bout shipping PO closed here alrady im @ s0m-0g0 tho if you can can figure it out...im thinking $3-$5 tops(guessing) small/light package

miggs78

yes just inverter have few single kits and some and double kits..i dont need all the inverters...i be willing to to help fellow member..
not sure bout shipping PO closed here alrady im @ s0m-0g0 tho if you can can figure it out...im thinking $3-$5 tops(guessing) small/light package

More like 1 or 2 pound box right?

jay51

not even,bro gimmie few,ill wiegh nd measure just inverter...im a quad so i move slow..hehe but ill get er done
30 mins maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts