What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell FT02 / Phenom II 1090T / Crosshair IV / MSI 6950 & extras Price drop $400 QUICK SALE - sold

wesamess

sold

Selling locally in Vancouver BC as one piece. $500 $400 local sale only. You just need to install the OS and you're good to go. This is worth more parted out but I'm looking for a QUICK SALE.

MB: AMD Crosshair IV Formula
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T this has 6 CORES!
SINK: Thermalright Silver Arrow Heatsink
MEM: G.SKILL 16GB DDR3 9-9-9-24
MEM.old: Mushkin 8GB (4 x 2GB)
GPU: MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition / Unlocked BIOS running 1408 Shaders from laser cut (I believe this card was a "DAM Innovative" review)
OPTICAL: LG Blu-ray Reader DVD-RW w/ Lightscribe
SSD: Intel SSD 520 Series 180GB
CASE: SilverStone Fortress 2 FT02
PS: Corsair AX850W GOLD
KB: Logitech G15
MON: Dell U2410 (1 dead pixel)
Mouse: MX Master
Bag of case parts.

$500 $400 Price drop! All of this for $400!

IMG_9333.jpg

IMG_9334.jpg

Last edited:

wesamess

Did you ever try both memory kits together?
Hey Samir - there are only 4 slots, and I elected to install just the 2 x 8GB GSkill kit. I didn't want to leave 2 of the 2GB Mushkin sticks in because of the memory timing. The reason why I have two brands is because I upgraded from 8GB to 16GB after several years.

clshades

I can confirm this board works well with all the ram slots populated. My system was 4x4 gig. I parted that system years ago.

In fact I used water cooled ram on it. Ran great. 👍

wesamess

Lowered the price from $500 to $400 for everything! I've been a member of HWC since Apr 11, 2008 and lurked before that! I have a history of selling on here and I am reliable! This gear would be great as a secondary computer, HTPC, NAS, server, or whatever you want. It's got it's on RAID controller and 5 hot-swappable hard drive slots (do people still need this? LOL). This case is super quiet. Take it to the next level and go water cooling in this baby.