What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GA P55 + USB boot drive

martin_metal_88

Hey guys, I don't know if some of you already get this issue before but. I want ton install win 7 on my new mobo ( GA-P55-UD5 ) via USB thumb drive and I can't get it to boot on the stick. He always get on the HDD after few second of waiting even if the drive is out of the boot order or drive priority. Does any one have a clcue about that??

martin_metal_88

Well something wierd, you have to unplug all dvd drive to be abble to boot on a USB stick. I don't know if it's because they mess with the BIOS or they have done it like that but...well...after a night of trying and trying again it work. Ho and mark, this board is all over the UD3R I think I'm in love

MarkOne

Banned

martin_metal_88

Ahah that's funny! A costumer just bring on at job ( the 1366 version ) with a bended pin...he buy it 4 month ago and now he say it was like that before, If the pin was really like that on arrival the board would have never work:p Ho and also there is thermal paste in the socket...that's bad. But you know mark for me asus are only paper weight;) And I really like the 10 SATA of the UD5. What CPU are you getting to go in this board? It would be nice to see the OC possibility of that red and black guy!

Latest posts

Twitter