What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Galaxy Nexus (aka Nexus Prime)

ad5ter

Anybody else anxious to see the release of this? I love my nexus one but its getting shoved around by all the new superphones on the market. /discuss

Last edited:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I'm anxious to see ALL the new phones today. Both Samsung and Motorola have some kick ass looking stuff coming out.

enaberif

Iphone 4s has really screwed with phone releases.

Samsung G2 hasn't even made it out yet on Telus.

Prime won't be for awhile I figure.

ad5ter

I'm anxious to see ALL the new phones today. Both Samsung and Motorola have some kick ass looking stuff coming out.
I thought the release wasn't until tomorrow, but this article kind of clears things up.

AnandTech - Samsung and Google Android Event Moved to October 19

Iphone 4s has really screwed with phone releases.

Samsung G2 hasn't even made it out yet on Telus.

Prime won't be for awhile I figure.
Here's your answer to the G2 err.. I think you meant S2? coming to Telus:

TELUS to release the Samsung Galaxy S II X October 19th? | MobileSyrup.com

enaberif

Hmm well if it is tomorrow that would be cool! My Touch Pro needs a bad upgrade.

I'd much rather have the Prime as that phone imho is gonna kick ass but release date is really unknown.

Sagath

Staff member
Hmm well if it is tomorrow that would be cool! My Touch Pro needs a bad upgrade.

I'd much rather have the Prime as that phone imho is gonna kick ass but release date is really unknown.
The worst is they just keep saying "this winter" too...WTH does that mean? In a world that uses quarters to announce releases, saying 'this winter' is akin to saying 'sometime within the next half year'.

oh well. I'm going to wait it out patiently, and upgrade my iPhone 4 to it. So the longer the wait the better imo ;)

ad5ter

The worst is they just keep saying "this winter" too...WTH does that mean? In a world that uses quarters to announce releases, saying 'this winter' is akin to saying 'sometime within the next half year'.

oh well. I'm going to wait it out patiently, and upgrade my iPhone 4 to it. So the longer the wait the better imo ;)
I agree. I patiently wait.. with my Nexus One, while everyone else in the office has Samsung Captivates... Ah well, they are all still running stock and I'm rocking out with Cyanogenmod 7... Oh and there's that guy with the Bold 9900... lulz.

Cheator

I agree. I patiently wait.. with my Nexus One, while everyone else in the office has Samsung Captivates... Ah well, they are all still running stock and I'm rocking out with Cyanogenmod 7... Oh and there's that guy with the Bold 9900... lulz.
the N1 is still kicking ass. Battery life needs an improvement though, so I'll be getting the Nexus Prime when its cheaper and available in Canada. Can't wait!

chrisk

Folding Captain

Latest posts

Twitter