What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Galaxy S II LTE

Eldonko

MP count really has nothing to do with camera quality, you would have to look at a review of both phones by the same reviewer. My 2 year old phone is 5mp and it sucks so Im thinking the nexus HAS to be better.

M

member 3099

just realized the camera's are better on the s2 as well, 8mp and 2mp vs the nexus's 5mp and 1.3mp, not a huge difference.
Megapixels mean nothing. 5mp is LOTS

The Megapixel Myth

Not to be rude, it just bugs me when I see "well the camera is better because its 12mp and not 8mp"

doesn't mean anything, just bigger files that take longer to upload and take more space.

If you're printing wall sized prints from a phone you're doing it wrong :haha:

BT!

Megapixels mean nothing. 5mp is LOTS

The Megapixel Myth

Not to be rude, it just bugs me when I see "well the camera is better because its 12mp and not 8mp"

doesn't mean anything, just bigger files that take longer to upload and take more space.

If you're printing wall sized prints from a phone you're doing it wrong :haha:

i was more thinking about the secondary cameras that are on the screen side, just incase android gets something similar to facetime on iphone/ ipad, 2mp seemed a lot better than 1.3, the last 1.3mp cam on my razr really sucked compared to the 2mp that was on my 810i erricson.

Eluder

They already have something like facetime, which launched with the Galaxy Nexus/ICS. It's called Google+ Hangouts.

BT!

nice, my phone now only has 1 camera so i never really looked into it. used facetime on iphone though and its pretty nice feature.

BT!

just picked up the s2, this thing is monstrous! i like it! way smoother page scrolling and alot faster than my x10. so far so good. :)

BT!

i like it so far, connects to my tv through my network with allshare, nice feature. browser is nice and big, and flash seems to work really well. i have another phone on my account that qualifies for a cheap upgrade so maybe i'll get the nexus when it comes out. :D

BT!

picked up a nexus yesterday, i like it. only had my S2 for a little over a week so i havnt really noticed a huge difference, but i like the icons and widgets in ics a little more so far.
almost had to pry my bros crackberry out of his hand.. but i think my he'll like his new s2 after a bit of use, hes new to android.. :p

Latest posts