What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Galaxy S II LTE

Eldonko

Im a little concerned about the size, 4.65 inch screen. I want to see one in person before I go buying a phone that large. I dont need a tablet in my pocket.

stoanee

Folding Team
They are a little large, *is that a Nexus in your pocket or are you happy to see me?* :bananafunky:

MARSTG

Im a little concerned about the size, 4.65 inch screen. I want to see one in person before I go buying a phone that large. I dont need a tablet in my pocket.

Well, this thing is in between a phone and a tablet in size, yes, it is freakin' huge, I held it in my hand. And for BT! : will you use that phone in Muskoka? Cuz there is no LTE coverage there for the moment, just 42Mbps HSPA+, and let me tell you, yes the speed difference is a lot, LTE gets you easily 20Mbps while HSPA+ is not jumping over 8Mbps in average conditions.

Eluder

I actually found the phone to be a great fit in the hand. Even though it's 4.65", it's super light and ergonomic, so it's really comfortable to hold.
Far better to hold than the tiny iPhone 4s since it's curved better to fit in the hand than the block like design of the iPhone.

M

member 3099

I find it to be perfect size. My 4" i9000 is just a tad small. Iphone? Tiny...

Then again, I have big hands so it kinda works out for me.

It's not too big when you're browsing :thumb:

BT!

i have large hands too, a bigger screen than my x10 would be nice.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Yep. Major complaint of the iPhone is the screen size. The Galaxy S2 has the perfect size if you ask me.

JJThomp

I just picked up my Galaxy nexus yesterday (with Bell) and let me tell you that it is huge but it fits in your pocket very nicely because it is slim and it even curves to your leg a little bit. ICS is sick and the screen is big enough that watching movies is pretty decent on it (resolution doesn't hurt either).

Latest posts