What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Of Thrones (WARNING: Contains Spoilers)

clg

this is what I mean the show builds up then stops then the next ep comes on and they start out with the other things that to me don't seem to fit just like a soap they take a week to have a full conversation then at the end of the week they leave you hanging now if the episodes where two hours or even an hour and a half at least they could spend 30-40 mins on each story line.
Where is the girl playing the boy ( I forgot here name), I didn't see her and it has been so long that I don't remember if she is even alive or not.

Standard operating procedure for many season premiers. Touch on a multitude of the varying storylines to recap what the characters are going through and then devote the rest of the season to delve deeper into individuals. Past seasons seemed to revolve heavily on only one or two characters/areas at once, this season will likely follow suit.

Nodscene

Not yet, still trying to decide if I want to wait for them all to be released before watching them. That way I can make a marathon of it instead of having to wait for the weekly show to come out.

Shadowmeph

I watched the first two I really wished that they would make them 2 hrs becasue there is allot of things going on I actually think to many things going to just stick in a one hour episode