What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Of Thrones (WARNING: Contains Spoilers)

Overclocking.ca

If the 3rd book is any inidcation I think there will be another major character death to come before the season ends with next Sunday's episode.

Dzzope

Yea, have to say I'm enjoying the reactions of people almost as much as the episode itself..

Comparing reactions towards the episode between book readers and non-book readers

7IgWM.gif

This made me smile too:
tumblr_mnspi2Jv0X1qzqz14o1_500.png

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
Definitely was expecting a few more surprises for this season finale, I guess we'll see it next season (and my internal timeline of the series is slightly off)

Nodscene

Spoilers of older episodes

Alright, looks like I can finally start watching this now that the last episode aired. I have a feeling I'll watch this whole season in a day or two haha. Of course I'm kind of worried about who died this season. Usually when this happens its one of my favourite characters (re: SOA - Opie), so I have a terrible feeling Daenerys might be on the chopping block. Of course she has he own storyline and it would be very odd to take her out before without any of it being realized, plus Drogo has been killed of so maybe she is safe this season. Maybe I should just watch and see...

Arinoth

Staff member
Wouldn't hurt to read the books, then you will know mostly of what to expect in the tv series.

Nodscene

True, but I usually find it's better to watch the show first and then the books (when possible). Shows usually disappoint when the book is read first.

Latest posts