What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

GregH

I play dark souls with the keyboard myself - Get DSMfix,DSfix and if you have any mates-there's a connectivity fix. DSMfix makes the keyboard and mouse combo quite nice (and now i prefer it over gamepad). You just need to get a texture mod (which exists) that replaces the xbox icons with keyboard icons.

Its well worth the 7 bucks, paid 12 for mine... boy did i get (and still continue to get) my money's worth.

Thanks, you just cost me $7.50 :bleh:

Herne

FTL

Fun little game, FTL is 75% off on the Flash sale. Definitely worth$2.50

genericllama

Now it's the Origin bundle, wow. Time to get my Deadspace3! :thumb:

Yea, i own most of the initial titles.. id only want dead space 3/mirrors edge and crysis 2. Going to wait to see the unlocks next week - Hopefully it has the dead space 3 dlc. Regardless, for as little as a dollar and the ability to donate the money to charity, i love these bundles.

FreeKnight

Origin is having a big sale this week.

Dead Space, Crysis 3, Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3 are all $6 each. New Tomb Raider's like 13. Bunch of other stuff is 70% off. It's right up there with steam sale for discount. Obviously all tied to Origin though. I've never had issues with Origin, but YRMV...

Latest posts