What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Soullessone21

Get Loaded

Bethesda - 2 for 15$ "bundle"

2 more days left on this deal.

Pretty snazzy deal too, i just cant justify a second game of my chosing in the list!
ARRRG!!!!

why do these deals come out when I honestly have a $100 left to feed a family of 4 for a week ERGITH!!!

New Vegas and Brink would be nice to have as they are not in my PC line up but New vegas is on my Xbox...

damn you cruel fate

Lpfan4ever

ARRRG!!!!

why do these deals come out when I honestly have a $100 left to feed a family of 4 for a week ERGITH!!!

New Vegas and Brink would be nice to have as they are not in my PC line up but New vegas is on my Xbox...

damn you cruel fate
Check your inbox :ph34r:

headsh0t

ARRRG!!!!

damn you cruel fate
Do NOT buy Brink. I spent 6 hours playing it and that was me forcing myself to play to $36 worth out of it that I spent on release. It's all mutliplayer as well and I'm not sure if any even plays it anymore.

Also, Starcraft 2 is on sale if you didn't catch it in the SC2 thread. 50% off WoL and 25% of HotS

Hit the Books with StarCraft II Savings and Rewards - StarCraft II

Soullessone21

Do NOT buy Brink. I spent 6 hours playing it and that was me forcing myself to play to $36 worth out of it that I spent on release. It's all mutliplayer as well and I'm not sure if any even plays it anymore.

Also, Starcraft 2 is on sale if you didn't catch it in the SC2 thread. 50% off WoL and 25% of HotS

Hit the Books with StarCraft II Savings and Rewards - StarCraft II
I just wanted brink for the fact its the only game on there I dont own and New Vegas cuz um ITS ******* FALLOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I play new Vegas on my Xbox but as of late my kids and wife keep stealing the xbox or both TV's leaving me with the tiny bedroom 27" Asus LCD TV haha

Latest posts

Twitter