What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

Well on that note picked up the $12 version. Was not impressed by the first one was okay, just felt meh....
Yeah, I felt the same about the first one. I liked the idea but wasn't keen on the feel of the game in multiplayer PvP. It is the single player story of the second one that I really wanted and it hasn't disappointed me so far. As with most of the games I have on the go currently, I am not very far into it, but what I have played has been great fun.

Lysrin

Not really a sale but H1Z1 went free to play. lol I'm probably still not going to play it :rofl:
I had a brief run with that game. Overall disappointing. And a lot of random players I ran into were wacka-do! Can't see myself going back to it.

Cannon Fodder

Not really a sale but H1Z1 went free to play. lol I'm probably still not going to play it :rofl:
Yeah, although I saw that free to play thing, and briefly thought about giving it a shot, I recently watched a video comparing it to PUBG, and it doesn't really look too enticing....

Lolkaholic

They did come up with a new game mode, Auto royale, which is basically battle royale with a team of 4 players in a car. But with fortnite also being F2P and an overall much better game I doubt many people would want to play H1Z1.

Lysrin

Rebel Galaxy is on Steam right now 80% off for $4.39 CAD, daily deal. I think that's low enough to pop in my cart... Another game for the stockpile! ;)

UPDATE: Seems to have some issues running on my PC. Pauses or hitches in audio and image, stuttering. Tried a few things, haven't found a fix yet. YMMV, just thought I would mention.

UPDATE 2: I refunded this. Couldn't get it working pause and hitch free. Not playable in the state it was in. Unfortunate, had a nice Firefly vibe to it but gaming time is too precious to spend fussing around!

Last edited:

Lysrin

Everspace is on Steam for 40% off. Bought it since Rebel Galaxy didn't work for me. So far it is pretty neat. Haven't played much but interesting start and great looking.

Twitter