What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

Rebel Galaxy is free right now from Epic. I bought it a while ago from Steam and had performance issues, stuttering. Ended up returning. But tried it today and had no issues. It's a neat diversion and free is a good price :)

Lysrin

Elite Dangerous Commanders Pack (Elite Dangerous, Horizons, and Commanders Pack) is on sale in Humble Bundle Store, comes to $24.66 CAD. Best deal I've seen in a while!

sswilson

Staff member
Elite Dangerous Commanders Pack (Elite Dangerous, Horizons, and Commanders Pack) is on sale in Humble Bundle Store, comes to $24.66 CAD. Best deal I've seen in a while!

I honestly don't know if I'm going to sit down and take the time to try to get into this game... but this is a deal I just couldn't pass up. :) (I already own the base game, but even horizons is $40 on steam).

My understanding is that they've upped their game when it comes to tutorials for new players. Maybe that will entice me to reconnect my flight stick setup.

Dwayne

Steam has a group of Space themed games on sale this weekend. The Elite Dangerous package is 75% off, down to $19.99 now, which is even better than the Summer Sale, buggers. Plus, there is a ton of other space games on as well.

Latest posts

Twitter