What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

WarSanta

I thought WWZ was that one Zombie survival game that totally bombed and was torn apart in reviews. I must have been mistaken. Which game was that then? WorldZ, Day Z or something like that?
Yeah maybe you're thinking of DayZ. It was in beta for years but i think it has fully released now. World War Z is more of a co-op zombie horde shooter like Left 4 Dead but in 3rd person. It has been pretty well received from what I've seen.

Lysrin

I thought WWZ was that one Zombie survival game that totally bombed and was torn apart in reviews. I must have been mistaken. Which game was that then? WorldZ, Day Z or something like that?
Worth A Buy didn't like it. Not a Left 4 Dead successor he didn't think. Although I don't always agree with his reviews, we are the same "vintage" of gamer so he's usually a good guide for me.

But free is always a good price ;)

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team

Pinball FX3 "Care Package" free until April 8. Base game + 9 tables.

Been a while since I played a pinball game on PC, but it might be worth a download for some casual game play while twiddling thumbs stuck at home.....

edit:

So.... I played one quick game of the Alien one, and the gameplay is great!!! The interface and wrapper around the games OTOH........... :sick:

Last edited:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I know there are some flight sim fans out there; $7

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I know there are some flight sim fans out there; $7

Yeah, but it's only worth playing with if you buy the $5500 worth of DLC...... :)

moocow

Yeah, but it's only worth playing with if you buy the $5500 worth of DLC
Jesus, I thought you were joking. That's almost as expensive as buying 1/3 share into an ultra light in Vancouver. Of course that's assuming you already have a license.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Jesus, I thought you were joking. That's almost as expensive as buying 1/3 share into an ultra light in Vancouver. Of course that's assuming you already have a license.

Heh... I can't claim any real insight into Flight Sim DLC costs... I'm just repeating what was discussed over on RFD. :)

OTOH, I have looked into sim DLC pricing in the past and always came away shocked at how much a fully rounded flight sim would cost to outfit.

Latest posts

Twitter