What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Jesus, I thought you were joking. That's almost as expensive as buying 1/3 share into an ultra light in Vancouver. Of course that's assuming you already have a license.

Obviously getting off topic, but I think the majority of people dont buy it to 'have all the cars' or whatever racing game equivalent is. They buy it to literally simulate what they are flying, or are training to fly. My friend does exactly this for his single engines.

Plus, whats the 'average' cost to get a licence...Plus flight time costs of fuel and maitenance... A few hundred on DLC's is nothing relative to actually owning and flying a plane, and simulators today really are flying a plane (without all the costs and risks)

FreeKnight

Hitman 2 Expansion pass is on sale for $13 CAD. Not it's lowest ever, but a really good price for anyone that got Hitman 2 on humble but doesn't have the expansion yet,

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Heh... is the site always that slow or are they getting hammered?

IIRC, DCS is the free-to-play core but relies heavily on purchasable DLC?

Latest posts

Twitter