What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
It's open-source, supported by donations. I tossed the developers a few bucks because I appreciate how well it works for me.

Lysrin

GOG.com summer sale is on. Lots on sale, couple to point out:

Prey Digital Deluxe for $15.09 CAD - I am still enjoying this game. I think worth the price.

Metro: Exodus Gold Edition for $35.99 CAD - I don't have Exodus yet, but seems like a decent price? Any of you have it and would recommend at that price?

Lots of other ones on decent sale prices, assuming you don't have anything against GOG...

Entz

Metro: Exodus Gold Edition for $35.99 CAD - I don't have Exodus yet, but seems like a decent price? Any of you have it and would recommend at that price?
I paid 21.99 on the Epic store with the current coupon offer, but 35.99 is the "non-coupon" sale price, so this seems to be the going rate. I think its worth the value based on reviews. I haven't played it yet but others in the series were fun. The gold has all the DLC so that is a good value either way.

Edit: Some more coffee ;)

Last edited:

Lysrin

I paid 21.99 on the Epic store with the current coupon offer, but 35.99 is the "non-coupon" sale price, so this seems to be the going rate. I think its worth the value based on reviews. I haven't played it yet but others in the series were fun. The gold has all the DLC so that is a good value either way.

Edit: Some more coffee ;)

I should have remembered your post! It's only a page back. You bought Control too. Hmm... I have been wondering about Control...

Latest posts