What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Lysrin

Received a GOG promotion email that Hitman Absolution is free until 1 PM UTC, 15 Jun 2020.

Link is giving me an error right now, too many people after it perhaps, but figured I would mention here anyway.

FreeKnight

Received a GOG promotion email that Hitman Absolution is free until 1 PM UTC, 15 Jun 2020.

Link is giving me an error right now, too many people after it perhaps, but figured I would mention here anyway.
The downside is that Hitman Absolution is the worst hitman game. Just awful :LOL:

WarSanta

The downside is that Hitman Absolution is the worst hitman game. Just awful :LOL:

It's more linear and story driven than other Hitman games. I still enjoyed it but other Hitman games give you more freedom and a more open map. It's still a fun game but I have to agree that it's definitely the worst Hitman game.

Lysrin

FREE.

I'm not normally one to go in for the "vintage" graphics approach games, but looks interesting, and the price is right! Why not?

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... note to self..... Don't buy any more game platforms that rely on DLC to make money..... :)

There were a few 50% DLC discounts and several 20% discounts that came up when I looked....

I think I'm up to 47(ish) game tables for Pinball FX3 and lord knows if I'll play even 10 of those with any kind of regularity.... :)

Pinball isn't one of those types of games that you can just swap out randomly... it takes time to build up "memory muscles" of how the board plays and the longer you play one particular board, the better you get at it......