What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

FreeKnight

Star Wars Squadrons

On sale on Origin (and a few Estores) for about $42. Not a huge deal, but the lowest price to date according to ITAD. There's region locking on some of the stores so you might be able to get it cheaper via fanatical or something.

sswilson

Staff member
Star Wars Squadrons

On sale on Origin (and a few Estores) for about $42. Not a huge deal, but the lowest price to date according to ITAD. There's region locking on some of the stores so you might be able to get it cheaper via fanatical or something.

Yeah, for some reason the Origin store was showing me the full $55 price when I clicked through your link originally. It's showing the $41.xx price now.

Izerous

Folding Team
Still bugs me though that it isn't a better game. I was excited by the pre-release vids and stuff... sucker :rolleyes: ... or eternal optimist :D
There have been so many movies I have watched where the 1 minute trailer was better than the movie so I just stopped watching them. Same with a lot of game trailers.

A co-worker just sent me a link a couple days ago though and I ended up watching it in entity. Hulu is brining back animaniacs + pinky and the brain. II will not subscribe to hulu just for pinky and the brain, i will not subscribe to hulu just for pinky and the brain...

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Still bugs me though that it isn't a better game. I was excited by the pre-release vids and stuff... sucker :rolleyes: ... or eternal optimist :D

Ikr? How the F is it sooooo difficult to make a space sim good? The formula for fun is so ridiculously simple!
It's also an EA game, so they'll never get my money regardless 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Twitter