What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

sswilson

Staff member

Tropico-5 is today's freebie.

Have to say.... pretty impressed with the breadth of their 15 daily free offerings.

sswilson

Staff member

Still ongoing with torchlight 2 being today's offering.

Cannon Fodder

LOL, now THERE'S some ringing endorsements - "okay", "alright", "not total garbage"...... guess those are good enough to get me to add it to my, "might get to it some day" list of games. ;)

Well, it has been on my maybe list for a long time but I just wasn't sure about spending money on it. Love the movies... well, most of them. But for free, for sure!

Aaaaaand, as it turned out, I never got the chance to add it to my "might get to it some day" list, because the power went out later that day, and was off for ~22hrs. ...... :rolleyes:

sswilson

Staff member

Lysrin

Battlefront 2 is free on Epic games right now
I just came in to mention that :) Never was very interested in it, but as I have said before... free!

And I forgot, it does have a single player campaign so that is worth a shot.

Last edited:

FreeKnight

I just came in to mention that :) Never was very interested in it, but as I have said before... free!

And I forgot, it does have a single player campaign so that is worth a shot.
IIRC, reviews said the SP campaign is pretty bad, but I'll give it a playthrough. Not interested in loot boxes and MP myself

Latest posts

Twitter