What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

Cannon Fodder

Does my link not work for you?

Yes, and I DID get a code, BUT that's not what I was asking about....... it makes no sense, to me at least, that you can log into Prime, while on Amazon.ca, and while there's direct links, via menu, to access other Prime Benefits, I don't see one for Prime Gaming, and you have to log into that one separately, in spite of the info in the "Prime Benefits" section touting Prime Gaming as one of the Prime benefits. Maybe it's just me, and I'm missing something semi-obvious..... :unsure:

lowfat

Staff member
Yes, and I DID get a code, BUT that's not what I was asking about....... it makes no sense, to me at least, that you can log into Prime, while on Amazon.ca, and while there's direct links, via menu, to access other Prime Benefits, I don't see one for Prime Gaming, and you have to log into that one separately, in spite of the info in the "Prime Benefits" section touting Prime Gaming as one of the Prime benefits. Maybe it's just me, and I'm missing something semi-obvious..... :unsure:
No idea TBH. I found the links on reddit. :eek:

sswilson

Staff member

No, it's not just you. It works as you've described for me as well. Link takes you to the US site that says something about logging in from Canada but the keys seem to work. (Although the batman one from last week appears to be a download as opposed to being tied to one of the streaming download sites.).

Cannon Fodder

Now I have all the 5 on origin.

I Never played any of them. lol.

"All the 5"? Methinks you're shortchanging them a bit, unless you were strictly speaking about Origin. :unsure:

As for playing them, I played a lot of BF 1942, a lot of BF2, a lot of BF BC2, about 15mins. of BF3 & BF1..... DAMN, their naming/numbering scheme leaves a LOT to be desired. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Twitter